Taber Industries is an active member and participant with many industry organizations involved with the creation and publication of test methods and guides. For a listing of test methods which Taber instruments satisfy, visit www.TaberIndustries.com. Please note, additional accessories may be required to satisfy the test method.
Click on the below links to access Taber videos.
Taber Rotary Abraser
- TABER Test (Abrasion Resistance)
- Preparing TABER Specimens with Model 5000 Sample Cutter
- Refacing TABER Abrading Wheels with Model 250 Wheel Refacer
- Abrasion Test with TABER Grit Feeder
- Scuffing Test with TABER Scuffing Head Attachment
Taber Linear Abraser
- Abrasion / Scratch Testing with TABER Linear Abraser
- Wire or Cable Scrape Abrasion with TABER Linear Abraser
Taber Reciprocating Abraser
Taber V-5 Stiffness Tester
Taber Oscillating Abrasion Tester
Taber Multi-Finger Scratch / Mar Tester
Taber Shear / Scratch Tester